“Research should be at the core of any food, pharma or biomedical innovations. At Nutritional Insight we help to identify the best quality research and communicate evidence to wider scientific, healthcare and public communities. This is undertaken using our combined approach of scientific writing and media liaisons.”
There is a growing need for real-world evidence in a field that is fast changing and expanding. Nutritional Insight provides a range of offerings to clients to help them stand out to healthcare professionals and consumers scientifically.
- We examine scientific evidence to help businesses and organisations optimise market access, utilising surveys and databases to better understand market gaps and trends.
- We write high quality scientific documents covering a broad range of nutritional and biomedical therapeutic areas.
- We have experience to help compile thematic and compelling reports, research or publications to optimise their viewing rates and impact.
- As a smaller consultancy we are able to work closely with our clients, in a timely and efficient manner. In doing so we build strong partnerships with our clients during both short and long term projects.
- All projects are tailored to meet your individual needs, are professional, adjustable and also cost-effective.
We disseminate latest scientific trends, findings and research via our nutritional and biomedical insight feeds. These are becoming increasingly popular and are seen as the ‘go to’ source for thematic topics endorsed by peer-reviewed scientific research. We can write short abstracts on your chosen area of interest, or long in-depth insights covering all the latest research and findings in your subject area. Not only do we collate all the information in short, to the point articles, but also identify gaps in the market to fill your company’s pipeline.
- Co-ordination, data analysis and writing
- Compendiums of scientific research
- Desktop research for books/book chapters
- Horizon scanning
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey Data Analysis
- TV Production research
- Continuing Professional Development Papers
- Discussion papers
- Educational resources
- Expert opinion reports and commentaries
- Meta-analysis articles
- Newsletters, fact sheets
- Newspaper articles
- Press releases
- Review articles
- Scientific substantiation reports
- Systematic reviews
- Web copy
- White paper reports
- Media briefings
- Media rebuttals
- Meet and greets, roundtables
- Press quotes
- Radio Interviews/Days
- Toolkit creations
- TV Interviews
At Nutritional Insight we have had the pleasure of working with legacy brands including: Innocent, Kiddylicious, Marlow Foods, Merck Global, Meda Pharmaceuticals, Soho Flordis International, Procter and Gamble and many more.
We have also worked with top Public Relations agencies including: CCD PR, Epicurus, The Hut Group, Red Brick Road, Jungle Cat Solutions, Pegasus Communications, Weber Shandwick and others. Here are just a few examples of our previous case studies:
“In 2010 we started our successful collaboration with Dr. Emma Derbyshire. We would like to thank her for the professional and experienced support she provided. It was a pleasure for us to work with her and we hope to do so again in the future.”
Merck Consumer Health Holding GmbH, Medical Management.
“I have been delighted to collaborate with Dr. Emma Derbyshire for over 10 years. Nutritional Insight has consistently provided good advice and insight into complex nutritional and public health issues which have allowed us to formulate nutrition research strategies that help advance category understanding.”
Tim Finnigan, Chief Scientific Advisor, Quorn Foods.
“Dr Emma Derbyshire was recommended to me by the staff at Complete Nutrition, and their advice was most welcome. I wanted to have an educational piece on vitamin D to be written but with a rather tight deadline. Not only did she produce the article ahead of schedule, it was comprehensive, accurate and expertly written. I will not hesitate to make use of her services again in the future. It was a pleasure to work with Emma at Nutritional Insight – an efficient and skilful professional.”
Fiona Betts, Snr Product Manager, Meda Pharmaceuticals.